CodeLink ® provides a simple, integrated solution finishes the job right
• No other reset tool matches CodeLink's patented integration with the alignment procedure.
• Guarantees precision with exact steering system sensor thresholds.
• Reduces errors that result in customer comebacks. Simple and affordable
• Automatically identifies candidate vehicles.
• Incorporates reset steps into the alignment. Uses aligner screen to display instructions.
• Comes standard with system – no extra costs for expensive diagnostic scan tools.
• Updates automatically with system software upgrades.
• Dedicated alignment tool. One tool replaces multiple OEM scan tools Simplified reset instructions replace confusing OEM procedures Printed documentation confirms that steering system reset was completed properly
CodeLink ® – The new last step in alignment service Wheels measured Rear wheels aligned Front wheels aligned Centerline Geometric Thrustline. Centerline Geometric Centerline Geometric Steering Angle Sensor Vehicle OBD-II System
The new last step... CodeLink's patented integration "links" the vehicle OBD-II system to the aligner to measure SAS position and reset the sensor referenced to the vehicle's alignment geometry. CodeLink® advantages:
• Integrated with Hunter WinAlign® systems
• Simple instructions shown on aligner screen
• Only one tool required
• Wireless communication with aligner
• Resets SAS and other related sensors
• Alignment printouts document reset 0 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2002005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2012015
Many Hunter alignment systems are upgradable. CodeLink requires WinAlign software 11.0 or greater. See your Hunter sales or service representative for more information. Specifications, models and options are subject to change without notice. Over 40 million vehicles require Steering Angle Sensor * reset... and growing!